Release Notes 2019.11.1
Version 11.1 focussed on improving server performance and data security. To add more, we've migrated part of our servers from the US to Europe.
- This is to ensure that all our PII data will be covered by GDPR.
- Users around the globe can see a significant performance boost in terms of response times. In addition, we've also updated our infrastructure stack so that it's more modern and failure-proof.
Improvements and bug fixes
- The postal code validation issue within the Check-out has been fixed.
- Improved reporting accuracy by refining Apple notification decoding capability.
- GTM configuration for free purchase has been revamped to show accurate results.
- Broadcaster related GTM registration logic has been improved.
- Coupon logic has been revamped to work without payment details.
- Payments processing endpoints have been adjusted to avoid order duplications.
- Improved the authorization and capture logic within the Stripe connector.
- Payment settings within stripe for selected broadcasters have been adjusted for reporting accuracy.
Module: Cleeng Merchant
- Checkout flow within Moneris has been improved.